Warning! Do not enter into a Car Lease Contract before reading this eBook – unless you want to pay over the odds!
Tired of being ripped off by unscrupulous Car Leasing Brokers or Dealers?
Want the knowledge and ‘inside secrets’ to enable you to
find and negotiate the best possible deal on your
next Vehicle Leasing Contract?
From: Howard Mostyn
Author of “The Car Lease Guide – A Plain English Guide To Car Leasing For Business & Personal Users”
Even though Car Leasing is a very cost-effective and efficient way for businesses and private individuals to finance a new vehicle, you will be paying out thousands in monthly rentals over the term of the car lease. So, it is vitally important that you do everything you can to minimise this cost and save money wherever possible.
A small saving on your monthly rental can save you hundreds of pounds on your total lease costs!
In writing this book, my aim was “To create a comprehensive, easy-to-understand and useful guide that helps anyone wanting to know how to lease a car, how to save money on their next lease, or how to gain a better understanding of the implications of Car Leasing – whether you are a business owner, company car driver or private individual.” I hope I have achieved this.
P.S. If you have any questions you need answering before you decide whether to purchase the Car Lease Guide, then please feel free to contact me directly, and I’ll try to help.
[Howard has spent the last eight years running his own Vehicle Leasing Consultancy business in the UK, and before that he owned a franchised car dealership for thirteen years supplying new and used vehicles. He is also the author of “Car Leasing Secrets”, he writes a fortnightly Car Leasing Blog, and has published many articles on Vehicle Leasing.]
What you learn from this eBook could save you many times its cost!
In this book, you will find answers to the following questions:-
- How do I negotiate the best deal possible on my next car lease?
- How can I find the best car leasing deals?
- When is the best time to lease a car?
- How can I avoid those End of Contract De-Hire Charges?
- How can I pay less Company Car Tax?
- Which makes and models offer the best value when leased?
- How can I get out of a car lease?
- Plus lots more…
|Written in easy-to-follow steps, the Car Lease Guide brings together in one place all the information you need to know about Car Leasing, and how to save money on your next lease vehicle – in one handy reference volume which you can dip into any time you need to know about a specific topic!|
Why should you buy the Car Lease Guide?
- If you follow its instruction, you will benefit from the proven ‘expert advice’ given in the Car Lease Guide, primarily by saving time and money in understanding how Car Leasing works and how to get the best possible deal on your next lease car.
- You will become more knowledgeable about how the process of Car Leasing works and so will be far less likely to be ripped off by unscrupulous car leasing brokers or dealers
- With this newly acquired knowledge, including how to accurately compare quotes, you will become a better negotiator and will pay less for your lease cars
- You will learn about the different vehicle leasing options, which one is best for you, and whether you should choose Business Contract Hire or Personal Car Leasing
- You will learn how car leasing affects your Company Car Tax (Benefit In Kind), and you will be able to minimise the amount of Company Car Tax you have to pay
- You will find out when it is the best time to lease a car and what market conditions need to prevail, which could save you hundreds of pounds on your total car lease costs
- Learn about the Fair Wear & Tear policies of the finance companies, enabling you to substantially reduce or even eliminate potentially high De-Hire Charges at the end of your contract
- Learn how Car Leasing Maintenance Contracts cover much more than just your servicing bills and replacement tyres, and can save you time and money in the long run
- Find out how, as a business owner or Director, you can avoid being personally liable for an employee’s negligence or accident whilst driving – your Duty Of Care responsibility
- You will understand the benefits of adding Gap Insurance to your Car Lease agreement, which could save you thousands in the event of your lease vehicle being written off or stolen unrecovered
- Find out how to choose the right Car Leasing Broker, who will find the best deal in the market for you and provide you with great service for the duration of your contract
|The value of the Car Lease Guide eBook could be worth many times its cost! By using the knowledge you will gain from reading it, if you can reduce your car lease rental payment by just $30 (£18) a month, you will save over $1000 (£600) over the course of a three year contract! This represents a saving equivalent to 27 times the cost price of this book. And that’s just one contract. You could save a similar amount every time you take out a new car lease!|
Topics covered in the Car Lease Guide
These are the main topics covered in the book, but you can take a look at the detailed Table Of Contents if you like.
- How To Lease A Car
- Car Leasing vs Buying
- Benefits Of Car Leasing
- Types Of Car Leasing Contracts
- Company Car Tax (Benefit In Kind)
- Car Leasing Maintenance Contracts
- Fleet Management
- Employer’s Duty Of Care Responsibility
- Car Leasing Gap Insurance
- End Of Contract Options
- Fair Wear & Tear and De-Hire Charges
- The Car Leasing Contract
- Obtaining Car Lease Finance
- Short Term Rental
- Glossary Of Car Leasing Terms
Special Launch Offer
* Discounted price plus 3 Free Reports – if you order now during the Launch Period *
Act now! And you will receive these additional Bonus Reports
– completely FREE OF CHARGE – for a limited period only!
– completely FREE OF CHARGE – for a limited period only!
Special Bonus Report #1 – How To Get Out Of Your Car Lease Contract
Value $14 (£9.99)
Car Leasing is a great way to drive the car of your dreams at a lower outlay and lower payments when compared to purchasing a vehicle. It’s convenient, cost-effective and hassle-free, enabling easy budgeting of your motoring costs.
But what happens if your circumstances change part way through the lease period and you need to get out of your car lease contract? It is possible to terminate your Car Lease early, but there may be costs involved.
Special Bonus Report #2 – How To Lease A Car If You Have Bad Credit
Value $8 (£5.99)
If you want to lease a car either through your business or personally, you will have to go through the process of a credit check. This is where the finance company sends a request to one of the credit reference agencies, in order to obtain your credit score. If your credit score is below the level required by the finance company, which does vary between companies, then you will be refused car credit.
Special Bonus Report #3 – Top 10 Things To Look For When Choosing A Car Leasing Broker
Value $8 (£5.99)
A Car Leasing Broker (also known as a Vehicle Leasing Consultant) is often the best choice for most small to medium sized businesses and private individuals who are looking to lease a car. The Broker acts as an intermediary between the Finance Company and the business or individual wishing to lease the vehicle. But, like most service providers, there are ‘good’ Brokers and ‘not so good’ ones. So what should you look for when deciding which Car Leasing Broker to deal with?
By the way, these Bonuses are yours to keep, even in the unlikely event that you decide to take advantage of our ‘No Quibble 100% 60 Day Money Back Guarantee’.
You’ve Got Absolutely Nothing To Lose – and Everything To Gain!
Your 100% No-Quibble 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
I don’t want you to feel you are taking any risk at all in purchasing this valuable eBook, so I am offering you a 100% No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee any time within the first 60 days of receiving the Car Lease Guide.
If, for any reason, you aren’t pleased and satisfied with the Car Lease Guide, then we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
So, try it now – risk free for 60 days!
60 Day Risk-Free Trial Offer
Don’t decide now if the Car Lease Guide is right for you. Take 60 days to put us to the test! If the Car Lease Guide doesn’t show you what you need to know about Car Leasing, and you don’t feel it will save you TIME & MONEY when negotiating for your next lease, we’ll give you your money back….. No questions asked!
Please note: If you’re still in any doubt about whether you should order the Car Lease Guide, don’t forget you can contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns about the book.
Here’s How To Order
To purchase your copy of the Car Lease Guide (eBook format) at the low introductory price of $27 (approx £19.99 inc. VAT), simply click on the big orange ‘Add To Cart’ button below.
Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email which will include your download link. Click on this link to instantly download your copy of the Car Lease Guide - together with your 3 FREE Bonus Reports!
[You can read it on your computer in PDF format if you like, or print it out on your printer. You will need a copy of the free software Adobe Reader X installed on your computer to be able to open and read eBooks.]
The price of the Car Lease Guide eBook is $27 with an approximate UK Pound equivalent of £19.99 including VAT, but please use the Currency Converter below for the latest exchange rates.